Our OEM/ODM company provides you what best matches your needs
Our product can be adapted: see the diagram and the chart below. Please give us the required model name so we can provide you the most accurate quotation.
This chart if for reference, if you need different features, provide us all relevant details for your project and we will be glad to help you finding the product matching your need at the best quality with the lowest price.
Please note the price and the MOQ may vary regarding the product you chose: do not hesitate to contact us to know more!
Extensive use for agricultural machines
Guarantee: High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength
|Stiffness & Flexibility:||–|
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:||–|
Can PTO shafts be adapted for use in both agricultural and industrial settings?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts can be adapted for use in both agricultural and industrial settings. While PTO shafts are commonly associated with agricultural machinery, they are versatile components that can be utilized in various applications beyond the agricultural sector. With appropriate modifications and considerations, PTO shafts can effectively transfer power in industrial settings as well. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts can be adapted for both agricultural and industrial use:
1. Standard PTO Shaft Design: PTO shafts have a standardized design that allows for compatibility and interchangeability across different equipment and machinery. This standardization enables PTO shafts to be used in various applications, including both agricultural and industrial settings. The basic components of a PTO shaft, such as the universal joints, splined shafts, and protective guards, remain consistent, regardless of the specific application. This consistency allows for easy adaptation and integration into different machinery and equipment.
2. Shaft Length and Sizing: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length and sizing to suit specific requirements in both agricultural and industrial settings. The length of the shaft can be adjusted to accommodate different distances between the power source and the driven machinery. This flexibility allows for optimal power transmission and ensures compatibility with various equipment setups. Similarly, the sizing of the PTO shaft, including the diameter and splined shaft specifications, can be tailored to meet the torque and power requirements of different applications, whether in agriculture or industry.
3. Power Requirements: PTO shafts are designed to transfer power from a power source to driven machinery. In agricultural settings, the power source is typically a tractor or other agricultural vehicles, while in industrial settings, it can be an engine, motor, or power unit specific to the industry. PTO shafts can be adapted to handle different power requirements by considering factors such as torque capacity, rotational speed, and the specific demands of the machinery or equipment being driven. By selecting the appropriate PTO shaft based on the power requirements, the shaft can effectively transfer power in both agricultural and industrial applications.
4. Safety Considerations: Safety is a critical aspect of PTO shaft design and usage, regardless of the application. PTO shafts incorporate safety features such as protective guards and shields to prevent accidental contact with rotating components. These safety measures are essential in agricultural and industrial settings to minimize the risk of entanglement, injury, or damage. Adapting PTO shafts for industrial use may require additional safety considerations based on the specific hazards present in industrial environments. However, the core safety principles and features of PTO shafts can be applied and adapted to ensure safe operation in both settings.
5. Specialized Attachments: PTO shafts can be equipped with specialized attachments or adapters to accommodate different driven machinery or equipment. In agricultural settings, PTO shafts commonly connect to implements such as mowers, balers, or sprayers. In industrial settings, PTO shafts may be adapted to connect to various industrial machinery, including pumps, generators, compressors, or conveyors. These specialized attachments ensure compatibility and efficient power transfer between the PTO shaft and the driven equipment, allowing for seamless integration in both agricultural and industrial applications.
6. Environmental Considerations: PTO shafts can be adapted to address specific environmental conditions in both agricultural and industrial settings. For example, in agricultural applications, PTO shafts may need to withstand exposure to dirt, dust, moisture, and varying weather conditions. Industrial settings may have their unique environmental challenges, such as exposure to chemicals, high temperatures, or abrasive materials. By selecting PTO shaft materials, protective coatings, and seals suitable for the specific environment, the shafts can be adapted to ensure reliable and durable performance in various settings.
7. Compliance with Standards: PTO shafts, whether used in agricultural or industrial settings, need to comply with relevant safety standards and regulations. Manufacturers adhere to guidelines and requirements set by organizations such as the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) or other regional safety authorities. Compliance ensures that PTO shafts meet safety criteria and performance standards applicable to both agricultural and industrial environments. Users can rely on standardized PTO shafts that have undergone testing and certification, offering assurance regarding their reliability and safety.
By considering the factors mentioned above, PTO shafts can be adapted to effectively transfer power in both agricultural and industrial settings. The versatile nature of PTO shafts, coupled with customization options, safety considerations, specialized attachments, and compliance with standards, allows for their successful integration into a wide range of machinery and equipment across various industries.
Can PTO shafts be customized for specific machinery and power requirements?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts can be customized to meet the specific machinery and power requirements of different applications. Manufacturers offer customization options to ensure that PTO shafts are precisely tailored to the power source, driven machinery, and the intended application. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts can be customized:
1. Shaft Length: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length to accommodate different equipment configurations. The length of the PTO shaft is critical to ensure proper alignment and connection between the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide PTO shafts with adjustable or fixed-length options, allowing for flexibility in meeting specific length requirements. Customizing the shaft length ensures that the PTO shaft fits the equipment properly, optimizing power transfer efficiency and reducing the risk of misalignment or excessive stress.
2. Spline Sizes: PTO shafts are available with different spline sizes to match the input and output shafts of various equipment. Spline size customization allows the PTO shaft to seamlessly connect to the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can offer different spline configurations, such as 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or metric sizes, to accommodate specific machinery requirements. Customizing the spline size ensures a proper fit and secure connection, enabling efficient power transfer without the need for additional adapters or modifications.
3. Yoke Designs: PTO shafts can be customized with different yoke designs to match the connection points on the power source and driven machinery. The yoke is the component that attaches to the shaft and connects to the equipment. Manufacturers can provide various yoke designs, such as round, triangular, or splined yokes, to ensure compatibility with specific machinery. Customizing the yoke design allows for a secure and reliable connection, aligning the PTO shaft with the equipment’s input/output shafts and optimizing power transmission efficiency.
4. Torque Ratings: PTO shafts can be customized to handle specific torque requirements based on the power demands of the application. Torque is the rotational force that the PTO shaft needs to transmit from the power source to the driven machinery. Manufacturers can design PTO shafts with different torque ratings by using appropriate materials, dimensions, and reinforcement techniques. Customizing the torque rating ensures that the PTO shaft can safely and reliably handle the required power levels without premature wear or failure.
5. Coupling Mechanisms: PTO shafts can be customized with different coupling mechanisms to match the connection requirements of specific equipment. Coupling mechanisms are the means by which the PTO shaft connects and disconnects from the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide various coupling options, such as quick-release couplings, shear pin couplings, or mechanical lock couplings, to accommodate different machinery designs and operational needs. Customizing the coupling mechanism ensures ease of use, secure attachment, and quick disengagement when necessary.
6. Protective Features: PTO shafts can be customized with additional protective features to enhance safety and durability. These features may include guard shields, safety covers, or slip clutches. Guard shields and safety covers provide physical protection by enclosing the rotating shaft and preventing accidental contact, reducing the risk of injuries. Slip clutches offer overload protection by allowing the PTO shaft to slip or disengage when excessive torque or resistance is encountered, preventing damage to the shaft and associated equipment. Customizing the protective features ensures compliance with safety regulations and addresses specific safety requirements of the machinery or application.
7. Material Selection: PTO shafts can be customized with different materials based on the application’s demands. Manufacturers can offer a range of material options, such as steel, aluminum, or composite materials, with varying strength, weight, and corrosion resistance properties. Customizing the material selection allows for optimizing the PTO shaft’s performance, considering factors like operating conditions, environmental exposure, and weight restrictions.
By providing customization options such as shaft length, spline sizes, yoke designs, torque ratings, coupling mechanisms, protective features, and material selection, manufacturers can ensure that PTO shafts are specifically tailored to meet the machinery and power requirements of different applications. Customized PTO shafts facilitate seamless integration, efficient power transfer, and reliable operation, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of the equipment.
Which industries commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) are widely used in various industries where power transmission is required to drive machinery and equipment. Their versatility, efficiency, and compatibility with different types of machinery make them valuable components in several sectors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission:
1. Agriculture: The agricultural industry extensively relies on PTO shafts for power transmission. Tractors equipped with PTOs are commonly used to drive a wide range of agricultural implements and machinery. PTO-driven equipment includes mowers, balers, tillers, seeders, sprayers, grain augers, harvesters, and many more. PTO shafts allow for the efficient transfer of power from the tractor’s engine to these implements, enabling various agricultural operations such as cutting, baling, tilling, planting, spraying, and harvesting. The agricultural sector heavily depends on PTO shafts to enhance productivity and streamline farming processes.
2. Construction and Earthmoving: In the construction and earthmoving industry, PTO shafts find applications in machinery used for excavation, grading, and material handling. PTO-driven equipment such as backhoes, loaders, excavators, trenchers, and stump grinders utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from the prime movers, typically hydraulic systems, to drive the necessary attachments. These attachments require the high torque and power provided by PTO shafts to perform tasks like digging, loading, trenching, and grinding. PTO shafts allow for versatile and efficient power transmission in construction and earthmoving operations.
3. Forestry: The forestry industry utilizes PTO shafts for power transmission in various logging and timber processing equipment. PTO-driven machinery such as wood chippers, sawmills, log splitters, and debarkers rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to perform tasks like chipping, sawing, splitting, and debarking wood. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to drive the cutting and processing mechanisms, enabling efficient and productive forestry operations.
4. Landscaping and Groundskeeping: PTO shafts play a crucial role in the landscaping and groundskeeping industry. Equipment like lawn mowers, rotary cutters, flail mowers, and aerators utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to drive the cutting or grooming mechanisms. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, allowing operators to maintain lawns, parks, golf courses, and other outdoor spaces with precision and productivity.
5. Mining and Quarrying: PTO shafts have applications in the mining and quarrying industry, particularly in equipment used for material extraction, crushing, and screening. PTO-driven machinery such as crushers, screeners, and conveyors rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from engines or motors to drive the crushing and screening mechanisms, as well as the material handling systems. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to process and transport bulk materials effectively in mining and quarrying operations.
6. Industrial Manufacturing: PTO shafts are utilized in various industrial manufacturing processes that require power transmission to drive specific machinery and equipment. Industries such as food processing, textile manufacturing, paper production, and chemical processing may use PTO-driven machinery for tasks like mixing, blending, cutting, extruding, and conveying. PTO shafts enable efficient power transfer to these machines, ensuring smooth and reliable operation in industrial manufacturing settings.
7. Utilities and Infrastructure Maintenance: PTO shafts find applications in utilities and infrastructure maintenance operations. Equipment like street sweepers, sewer cleaners, road maintenance machines, and drain augers utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from trucks or dedicated power units to perform tasks like sweeping, cleaning, and maintenance of roads, sewers, and other public infrastructure. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, ensuring effective and reliable operation of these utility and maintenance machines.
8. Others: PTO shafts are also used in several other industries and sectors where power transmission is required. This includes applications in the transportation industry for powering refrigeration units, fuel pumps, and hydraulic systems in trucks and trailers. PTO shafts also find applications in the marine industry for powering winches, pumps, and other equipment on boats and ships.
In summary, PTO shafts are commonly used in a wide range of industries for power transmission. These industries include agriculture, construction and earthmoving, forestry, landscaping and groundskeeping, mining and quarrying, industrial manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure maintenance, transportation, and marine sectors. PTO shafts play a critical rolein enhancing productivity, enabling efficient operation of machinery, and facilitating various tasks in these industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-21
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis. East Port Gear Manufacturing factory is located in Zhoujia Industrial Zone, CHINAMFG Town, HangZhou, 3km away from Xihu (West Lake) Dis.qian Lake. It focuses on precision gear research, development, production and sales. The factory has obtained ISO9001: 2015 certificate, IATF16949:2016. The main export markets were North America, South America and Europe. Products can be customized and mainly includes: New Energy Motor Shaft, Oil Pump Gear, Agricultural Machinery Gear, Transmission Gear, Electric Vehicle gear, etc. We are sincerely willing to cooperate with enterprises from all over the world.
Equipment And Main Products
Q1:How is the quality of your product?
A:Our product has reliable quality, high wear life
Q2:Customization process/work flow?
Advisory – Material selection – 2D/3D Drawing – Quotation – Payment – Production – Quality Control – Package – Delivery
Q3: What is your terms of packing?
A:Generally, we pack our goods in wooden cases, If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
A:We will offer competitive price after receiving your drawing
Q5:What is your terms of payment?
A:30% T/T advanced, 70% T/T before shipping
Q6:What is your terms of delivery?
Q7:What drawing software does your company use?
Q8:Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q9:How about your delivery time?
A:Product can often be delivered within 40-90 days
A:We offer paid sample.If you have sample requirements, please feel free to contact us at any time
Q11:What logistics packaging does your company use?
A:Express for urgent orders. UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS.
A:Automotive, medical, automation, agricultural, marine, etc.
Q13: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Certification||Shipment||Quality||material||Company System Certification|
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||Internal Gear|
How do PTO shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining safety?
PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts play a crucial role in ensuring efficient power transfer from a power source to driven machinery or equipment, while also maintaining safety. These shafts are designed with various features and mechanisms to optimize power transmission efficiency and mitigate potential hazards. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts achieve efficient power transfer while prioritizing safety:
1. Mechanical Power Transmission: PTO shafts serve as mechanical linkages between the power source, typically a tractor or engine, and the driven machinery. They transmit rotational power from the power source to the equipment, enabling efficient transfer of energy. The mechanical design of PTO shafts, including their diameter, length, and material composition, is optimized to minimize power losses during transmission, ensuring that a significant portion of the power generated by the source is effectively delivered to the machinery.
2. Universal Joints and Flexible Couplings: PTO shafts are equipped with universal joints and flexible couplings that allow for angular misalignment and flexibility in movement. Universal joints accommodate variations in the alignment between the power source and the driven machinery, enabling smooth power transfer even when the two components are not perfectly aligned. Flexible couplings help to compensate for slight misalignments, reduce vibration, and prevent excessive stress on the shaft and connected components, thereby enhancing efficiency and reducing the risk of mechanical failure or damage.
3. Constant Velocity (CV) Joints: CV joints are often used in PTO shafts to maintain constant speed and torque transfer, particularly in applications where the driven machinery requires flexibility or operates at different angles. CV joints allow for smooth power transmission without significant fluctuations, even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. By minimizing speed variations and power loss due to changing angles, CV joints contribute to efficient power transfer while ensuring consistent performance and reducing the likelihood of mechanical stress or premature wear.
4. Safety Guards and Shields: Safety is a paramount consideration in the design of PTO shafts. Protective guards and shields are installed to cover the rotating shaft and other moving parts. These guards act as physical barriers to prevent accidental contact with the rotating components, significantly reducing the risk of entanglement, injury, or damage. Safety guards are typically made of durable materials such as metal or plastic and are designed to allow the necessary movement for power transmission while providing adequate protection. Regular inspection and maintenance of these guards are crucial to ensure their effectiveness in maintaining safety.
5. Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Mechanisms: PTO shafts often incorporate shear bolt or slip clutch mechanisms as safety features to protect the driveline components and prevent damage in case of excessive torque or sudden resistance. Shear bolts are designed to shear or break when the torque exceeds a predetermined threshold, disconnecting the PTO shaft from the power source. This helps prevent damage to the shaft, driven machinery, and power source. Slip clutches work similarly by allowing the PTO shaft to slip when excessive resistance is encountered, protecting the components from overload. These mechanisms act as safety measures to maintain the integrity of the PTO shaft and associated equipment while minimizing the risk of mechanical failures or accidents.
6. Compliance with Safety Standards: PTO shafts are designed and manufactured to comply with relevant safety standards and regulations. Manufacturers follow guidelines and requirements set by organizations such as the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) or other regional safety authorities. Compliance with these standards ensures that PTO shafts meet specific safety criteria, including torque capacity, guard design, and other safety considerations. Users can rely on standardized PTO shafts that have undergone testing and certification, providing an additional layer of assurance regarding their safety and performance.
7. Operator Education and Training: To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is essential for operators to receive proper education and training on PTO shafts. Operators should be familiar with the specific safety features, maintenance requirements, and safe operating procedures for the PTO shafts used in their applications. This includes understanding the importance of using appropriate personal protective equipment, regularly inspecting the equipment for wear or damage, and following recommended maintenance schedules. Operator awareness and adherence to safety protocols significantly contribute to maintaining a safe working environment and maximizing the efficiency of power transfer.
In summary, PTO shafts ensure efficient power transfer while maintaining safety through their mechanical design, incorporation of universal joints and CV joints, installation of safety guards and shields, implementation of shear bolt or slip clutch mechanisms, compliance with safety standards, and operator education. By combining these features and practices, PTO shafts provide reliable and secure power transmission, minimizing power losses and potential risks associated with their operation.
Are there any limitations or disadvantages associated with PTO shafts?
While PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts offer numerous advantages in terms of power transfer and versatility, they also have certain limitations and disadvantages. It’s important to consider these factors when using PTO shafts to ensure safe and efficient operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of some limitations and disadvantages associated with PTO shafts:
1. Safety Hazards: One of the primary concerns with PTO shafts is the potential for safety hazards. PTO shafts rotate at high speeds and can pose a significant risk if not properly guarded or handled. Accidental contact with an exposed or inadequately shielded PTO shaft can result in severe injuries, including entanglement, amputation, or even fatalities. It is crucial to follow safety guidelines, implement proper guarding, and ensure that operators are well-trained on safe handling practices to mitigate these risks.
2. Maintenance and Lubrication: PTO shafts require regular maintenance and lubrication to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The moving parts, such as universal joints and splines, need to be inspected, cleaned, and lubricated at recommended intervals. Neglecting maintenance can lead to premature wear, decreased efficiency, and potential failures. Proper maintenance practices, including regular inspections and timely lubrication, are essential to mitigate these issues.
3. Alignment and Angles: PTO shafts rely on proper alignment and angles to ensure efficient power transfer. Misalignment or excessive angles between the power source and driven machinery can cause increased wear and strain on the components, leading to premature failure. Ensuring proper alignment and angle adjustment, using adjustable sliding yokes or other means, is important to prevent excessive stress on the PTO shaft and associated equipment.
4. Length Limitations: PTO shafts have limitations on their maximum and minimum length due to engineering constraints. The telescoping design allows for some adjustment, but there is a practical limit to how much the shaft can extend or retract. If the distance between the power source and driven machinery exceeds the maximum or falls below the minimum length of the PTO shaft, alternative solutions or modifications may be required. In some cases, additional components such as drive shaft extensions or gearboxes may be necessary to bridge the distance.
5. Compatibility: While manufacturers strive to ensure compatibility, there can still be challenges in finding the right PTO shaft for specific equipment configurations. Equipment may have unique requirements in terms of spline sizes, torque ratings, or connection methods that may not be readily available or compatible with off-the-shelf PTO shafts. Customization may be required to address these compatibility issues, which can result in increased costs or lead times.
6. Noise and Vibrations: PTO shafts in operation can generate significant noise and vibrations, especially at higher speeds. This can be a nuisance for operators and may require additional measures to reduce noise levels or dampen vibrations. Excessive vibrations can also affect the overall performance and lifespan of the PTO shaft and connected equipment. Implementing vibration dampeners or using flexible couplings can help mitigate these issues.
7. Power Limits: PTO shafts have specific power limits based on their design, materials, and components. Exceeding these power limits can lead to premature wear, component failures, or even shaft breakage. It is crucial to understand and adhere to the recommended power ratings for PTO shafts to ensure safe and reliable operation. In some cases, upgrading to a higher-capacity PTO shaft or implementing additional power transmission components may be necessary to accommodate higher power requirements.
8. Complex Installation and Removal: Installing and removing PTO shafts can be a complex process, especially in confined spaces or when dealing with heavy equipment. It may require aligning splines, engaging couplings, and securing locking mechanisms. Improper installation or removal techniques can lead to damage to the shaft or associated equipment. Proper training, handling equipment, and following manufacturer guidelines are essential to simplify and ensure the safe installation and removal of PTO shafts.
Despite these limitations and disadvantages, PTO shafts remain widely used and valuable components for power transfer in various industries. By addressing these considerations and implementing proper safety measures, maintenance practices, and alignment procedures, the potential drawbacks of PTO shafts can be effectively mitigated, allowing for safe and efficient operation.
How do PTO shafts handle variations in speed and torque requirements?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) are designed to handle variations in speed and torque requirements between the power source (such as a tractor or engine) and the driven machinery or equipment. They incorporate various mechanisms and components to ensure efficient power transmission while accommodating the different speed and torque demands. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts handle variations in speed and torque requirements:
1. Gearbox Systems: PTO shafts often incorporate gearbox systems to match the speed and torque requirements between the power source and the driven machinery. Gearboxes allow for speed reduction or increase and can also change the rotational direction if necessary. By using different gear ratios, PTO shafts can adapt the rotational speed and torque output to suit the specific requirements of the driven equipment. Gearbox systems enable PTO shafts to provide the necessary power and speed compatibility between the power source and the machinery they drive.
2. Shear Bolt Mechanisms: Some PTO shafts, particularly in applications where sudden overloads or shock loads are expected, use shear bolt mechanisms. These mechanisms are designed to protect the driveline components from damage by disconnecting the PTO shaft in case of excessive torque or sudden resistance. Shear bolts are designed to break at a specific torque threshold, ensuring that the PTO shaft separates before the driveline components suffer damage. By incorporating shear bolt mechanisms, PTO shafts can handle variations in torque requirements and provide a safety feature to protect the equipment.
3. Friction Clutches: PTO shafts may incorporate friction clutch systems to enable smooth engagement and disengagement of power transfer. Friction clutches use a disc and pressure plate mechanism to control the transmission of power. Operators can gradually engage or disengage the power transfer by adjusting the pressure on the friction disc. This feature allows for precise control over torque transmission, accommodating variations in torque requirements while minimizing shock loads on the driveline components. Friction clutches are commonly used in applications where smooth power engagement is essential, such as in hydraulic pumps, generators, and industrial mixers.
4. Constant Velocity (CV) Joints: In cases where the driven machinery requires a significant range of movement or articulation, PTO shafts may incorporate Constant Velocity (CV) joints. CV joints allow the PTO shaft to accommodate misalignment and angular variations without affecting power transmission. These joints provide a smooth and constant power transfer even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. CV joints are commonly used in applications such as articulated loaders, telescopic handlers, and self-propelled sprayers, where the machinery requires flexibility and a wide range of movement.
5. Telescopic Designs: Some PTO shafts feature telescopic designs that allow for length adjustment. These shafts consist of two or more concentric shafts that slide within each other, providing the ability to extend or retract the PTO shaft as needed. Telescopic designs accommodate variations in the distance between the power source and the driven machinery. By adjusting the length of the PTO shaft, operators can ensure proper power transmission without the risk of the shaft dragging on the ground or being too short to reach the equipment. Telescopic PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the distance between the power source and the implement varies, such as in front-mounted implements, snow blowers, and self-loading wagons.
By incorporating these mechanisms and designs, PTO shafts can handle variations in speed and torque requirements effectively. They provide the necessary flexibility, safety, and control to ensure efficient power transmission between the power source and the driven machinery. PTO shafts play a critical role in adapting power to meet the specific needs of various equipment and applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-04
OE NO.: KBR-20015-00
Auto Fitment: Other
Substance: Steel, forty five# Steel
Product Quantity: KBR-20015-00
Guarantee: 6 Months
Vehicle Make: Agriculture
Item Name: Driveshaft
Product Identify: KBR-20015-00 Agricultural Electrical power Generate Shaft Component Steel PTO Yoke-A
Type: PTO Yoke
Maket: After Maket
Whole size: 70mm
Centre Hight: 106mm
Tail Diameter: 41.275mm
Packaging Details: Carton Box
KBR-20015-00 Agricultural Electricity Push Shaft Component Metal PTO Yoke
|Features:|| Materials: fifty five# Steel.|
Product Drawing: Avalible, Give underneath Ask for.
Application: For vehicle
|Packing Details:|| Inner packing: Plastic Bags, White or Shade Individal Boxes.|
Outer Packing: Wood Bins or Carton Packing containers.
|Guarantee:||1 12 months|
|Delivery & Payment Terms:|| Guide Time :Quantity(Parts) 1 – 50 >50|
Est. Time(day) thirty To be negotiated
Port of Loading:ZheJiang /HangZhou/other port as you want Shipping and delivery Method:Sea, Air, Convey Payment Phrases:T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
|All product are created by our very own perform, better good quality control, competitively cost, well timed produce. We are the manufacturing unit! we are the supply! |
FAQQ: What is your model advantage?
A: – Sensible price. – Outstanding top quality. – On time shipping and delivery. – Higher sales volume. – Sufficient provide.
Q: What are the benifits of currently being a KBR distributor? A: – Specifical discout. – Substantial product sales quantity. – Marketing safety. – Priority of launching new product. – Position to stage specialized supports and soon after sales services.
Q: How to guarantee your after-sales support?
A: Strict inspection during production. Strictly check the items prior to shipment to make sure our packaging in great problem. Monitor and receive feedback from consumer frequently.Q: What will you do for good quality complaint ? A: We will reply to consumer inside of 24 hours. Our QC will retest the identical inventory item, if verified it is top quality problem, we will make corresponding payment.
Q:How do you make our enterprise prolonged-time period and great romantic relationship?
A:.We keep very good top quality and competitive value to ensure our consumers reward
We respect every single client as our buddy and we sincerely do enterprise and make pals with them, no issue where they appear from.
Q:Can you create in accordance to the samples?
A: Of course, we can supply you samples to examination the quality,and you want to bear the sample fee and freight charge.
Speak to US
front drive shaft
editor by czh