We are partners of Bondioli&Pavesi and can manufacture Pto shafts similar to theirs. Our production line adopts the most advanced technology and equipment to ensure that the Pto shafts we produce have high-quality quality and performance. Our team consists of a group of experienced and skilled craftsmen who treat every detail with extremely high standards
|Safety Slide Lock
Repair Kit – *19-15094
Repair Kit – *130 0571 8
|Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”||Dim. “A” Bore||Dim. “B”|
|1 3/8″ x 6 Spl||3.86″||1 1/8″ x 6 Spl.||3.62″|
|1 3/8″ x 21 Spl.||3.86″||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl.||3.54″|
|1 3/8″ x 21 Spl||3.54″|
|Cross & Bearing Kit|
|(R-Kit) (Recommended 8 hour grease interval)||Extended Lubrication(E-Kit)(Recommended 50 hour grease interval)|
|Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”||Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”|
|Inner Profile Yoke
|Outer Profile Yoke
|Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”||Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”|
|Length m||Length in||Length m||Length in|
|Shear PinDim. “A”=31”
|Easy Lock Replacement Kit||Dim. “A”||Dim. “B”||Standard Keyway|
|Guard Chain Kit||Guard
Order Bearings As Required
|Fits Overall Driveline Length||Bearing Kit (2-per kit)|
Length Dim. “A”
|Max Running Length||Tractor Yoke||Implement Yoke|
|27″||37″||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD|
|35″||50″||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD|
|37″||53″||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD|
|48″||70″||1 3/8″ x 6 Spl. QD|
Cross Kit/ Universal Joint
Shaft Shield Guard
PTO Spline & Adaptor & Hub
Wide Angle Joint
As a China PTO shaft manufacturer, we have the following advantages:
- High quality products: We use the most advanced technology and materials to ensure that the PTO shafts we produce have excellent quality and durability.
- Comprehensive product line: Our PTO shafts cover a variety of types and sizes to meet the needs of different customers.
- Customized service: We can produce customized PTO shaft products according to the specific needs of customers, thereby ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- Fast delivery time: Our production line operates efficiently and can quickly respond to customer needs, ensuring rapid delivery of PTO shaft products.
- Professional technical support: We have a professional technical team that can provide customers with various technical support and consulting services to ensure that customers receive the best solution.
We welcome you to our PTO shaft production factory in China. We are 1 of the largest China PTO shaft manufacturers , focusing on providing customers with high-quality and high-performance PTO shaft. We are an experienced manufacturer dedicated to producing high-quality PTO shafts to help customers successfully complete their various projects.
We are committed to using the most advanced technology and equipment to ensure that the PTO shafts we produce have excellent quality and reliability, to ensure that customers receive the best performance and service life. Our team is composed of experienced professionals who can tailor the PTO shaft to the customer’s needs to best meet their specific requirements.
In addition, our factory has a strict quality management system to ensure that each PTO shaft meets industry standards and passes all necessary quality tests. We have first-class after-sales service and will make every effort to ensure customer satisfaction.
We look CZPT to working with you and manufacturing high-quality PTO shafts for you to help your project achieve greater success. If you have any questions about our factory, please feel free to contact us.
|Stiffness & Flexibility:||Flexible Shaft|
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:||IT6-IT9|
|Axis Shape:||Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Shape:||Real Axis|
How do manufacturers ensure the compatibility of PTO drive shafts with different equipment?
Manufacturers of PTO (Power Take-Off) drive shafts employ various strategies and considerations to ensure the compatibility of their products with different types of equipment. These measures are implemented during the design, manufacturing, and testing phases, and they include:
Manufacturers adhere to industry standards and specifications when designing and producing PTO drive shafts. Standards such as ISO 5676 and ASAE S205.6 provide guidelines for dimensions, safety requirements, and performance characteristics. By following these standards, manufacturers can ensure that their drive shafts are compatible with a wide range of equipment that conforms to the same industry standards.
2. Engineering Design:
Manufacturers employ experienced engineers who design PTO drive shafts with compatibility in mind. They consider factors such as torque requirements, speed ratings, operating conditions, and power transfer efficiency. The engineering design process involves selecting appropriate materials, calculating component dimensions, determining connection methods, and considering factors like misalignment compensation. Attention to these design aspects ensures that the drive shafts can handle the demands of different equipment while maintaining compatibility.
3. Customization Options:
Manufacturers often provide customization options to meet specific equipment requirements. Customers can request PTO drive shafts with customized lengths, connection types, and protective features. By offering customization, manufacturers can tailor the drive shafts to fit specific equipment setups, ensuring compatibility with different machines and applications.
4. Compatibility Guidelines:
Manufacturers provide compatibility guidelines and specifications for their PTO drive shafts. These guidelines outline the recommended application, power limits, connection methods, and other relevant information. Equipment manufacturers and end-users can refer to these guidelines to ensure that the PTO drive shafts they select are compatible with their specific equipment and operating conditions.
5. Testing and Validation:
Manufacturers subject PTO drive shafts to rigorous testing and validation procedures. The testing process includes evaluating various performance parameters such as torque transmission, speed ratings, durability, and vibration resistance. By conducting extensive testing, manufacturers verify the compatibility of their drive shafts with different equipment and ensure that they meet or exceed the necessary standards and specifications.
6. Collaboration with Equipment Manufacturers:
Manufacturers often collaborate with equipment manufacturers to ensure compatibility between their PTO drive shafts and the related machinery. By working closely with equipment manufacturers, drive shaft manufacturers can obtain detailed specifications and requirements for the equipment. This collaboration allows for the development of PTO drive shafts that are specifically designed to integrate seamlessly with the equipment, ensuring optimal compatibility and performance.
7. Ongoing Research and Development:
Manufacturers invest in research and development initiatives to continuously improve the compatibility of PTO drive shafts. They stay abreast of industry trends, technological advancements, and evolving equipment requirements. By staying proactive and innovative, manufacturers can develop drive shaft designs that anticipate the compatibility needs of new and emerging equipment technologies.
8. Technical Support and Documentation:
Manufacturers provide technical support and documentation to assist equipment manufacturers and end-users in selecting and installing PTO drive shafts. This support may include detailed installation instructions, troubleshooting guides, and compatibility charts. By offering comprehensive technical resources, manufacturers ensure that the drive shafts are correctly integrated into different equipment configurations.
In conclusion, manufacturers ensure the compatibility of PTO drive shafts with different equipment through standardization, engineering design, customization options, compatibility guidelines, testing and validation, collaboration with equipment manufacturers, ongoing research and development, and providing technical support and documentation. These efforts ensure that PTO drive shafts can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of equipment, enabling efficient power transfer and reliable operation.
Can PTO drive shafts be customized for specific machinery and power requirements?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) drive shafts can be customized to suit specific machinery and power requirements. Manufacturers often offer customization options to ensure that the PTO drive shafts meet the unique needs of different applications. Customization can involve various aspects of the drive shaft design and specifications, including:
The length of the PTO drive shaft can be customized to match the distance between the power source and the driven equipment. This ensures proper fit and alignment, preventing excessive tension or compression in the drive shaft. Customizing the length allows for optimal power transfer and helps accommodate specific machinery setups and configurations.
2. Connection Type:
PTO drive shafts can be customized with different connection types to match the specific requirements of the machinery. Various connection methods are available, such as splined connections, flange connections, and quick-detach mechanisms. Customizing the connection type ensures compatibility and facilitates easy attachment and detachment of the drive shaft to the power source and driven equipment.
3. Power Rating:
Customization of the power rating involves selecting appropriate components and materials to handle the specific power requirements of the machinery. This includes considering factors such as torque capacity, speed ratings, and the type of power transmission (e.g., mechanical, hydraulic). By customizing the power rating, manufacturers can ensure that the PTO drive shaft is capable of effectively transferring the required power without compromising performance or safety.
4. Protective Features:
PTO drive shafts can be customized with additional protective features to enhance safety and durability. These features may include guards, shields, or covers that prevent contact with the rotating shaft and its components. Customized protective features help mitigate the risk of accidents and increase the longevity of the drive shaft by shielding it from external elements, debris, and potential damage.
5. Material Selection:
The choice of materials used in the construction of PTO drive shafts can be customized based on specific requirements. Different materials offer varying levels of strength, durability, and resistance to factors such as corrosion or extreme temperatures. By selecting the appropriate materials, manufacturers can optimize the performance and reliability of the drive shaft for the intended application.
6. Environmental Considerations:
Customization of PTO drive shafts can take into account specific environmental factors. For example, if the machinery operates in a corrosive or hazardous environment, manufacturers can provide coatings or materials that offer increased resistance to corrosion or chemical exposure. Considering the environmental conditions helps ensure that the drive shaft can withstand the challenges presented by the operating environment.
7. Compliance with Standards:
Customized PTO drive shafts can be designed and manufactured to comply with relevant industry standards and regulations. Manufacturers can ensure that the customized drive shafts meet the required safety, performance, and dimensional specifications. Compliance with standards provides assurance of compatibility, reliability, and safety when integrating the customized drive shafts into specific machinery.
By offering customization options, manufacturers can tailor PTO drive shafts to suit the unique requirements of different machinery and power applications. This flexibility allows for optimal integration, improved performance, and enhanced safety. It is important to consult with the manufacturer or a qualified expert to determine the appropriate customization options based on the specific machinery and power requirements.
How do PTO drive shafts handle variations in speed, torque, and angles of rotation?
PTO (Power Take-Off) drive shafts are designed to handle variations in speed, torque, and angles of rotation, allowing for efficient power transmission between the primary power source and the implement or machinery. These variations can occur due to differences in equipment sizes, operating conditions, and the specific tasks being performed. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO drive shafts handle these variations:
1. Speed Variations:
PTO drive shafts are engineered to accommodate speed variations between the primary power source and the implement. They achieve this through a combination of factors:
- Splined Connections: PTO drive shafts are equipped with splined connections at both ends, allowing for a secure and precise connection to the PTO output shaft and the implement input shaft. These splines provide flexibility to adjust the length of the drive shaft and accommodate different speed requirements.
- Telescoping or Sliding Mechanism: Some PTO drive shafts feature a telescoping or sliding mechanism that allows for length adjustment. This mechanism enables the drive shaft to handle speed variations by extending or retracting to maintain proper alignment and prevent excessive tension or binding. It allows the drive shaft to operate efficiently even when the distance between the primary power source and the implement changes.
- Shear Pins or Clutch Mechanism: In situations where there is a sudden increase in speed or an overload, PTO drive shafts may incorporate shear pins or a clutch mechanism. These safety features are designed to disconnect the drive shaft from the primary power source, preventing damage to the drive shaft and associated equipment.
2. Torque Variations:
PTO drive shafts are built to handle variations in torque, which are often encountered when powering different types of implements and machinery. Here’s how they manage torque variations:
- Splined Connections: The splined connections on the drive shaft and the PTO output shaft provide a secure and robust connection that can transmit high levels of torque. The splines ensure proper alignment and torque transfer between the two shafts, allowing the drive shaft to handle varying torque demands.
- Shear Pins or Clutch Mechanism: Similar to handling speed variations, shear pins or a clutch mechanism can be incorporated into PTO drive shafts to protect them from excessive torque. In the event of an overload or sudden increase in torque, these safety features disengage the drive shaft from the primary power source, preventing damage to the drive shaft and the connected equipment.
- Reinforced Construction: PTO drive shafts are typically constructed using durable materials such as steel or composite alloys. This robust construction allows them to withstand high torque levels and handle variations without compromising their structural integrity.
3. Angles of Rotation:
PTO drive shafts are designed to accommodate variations in angles of rotation between the primary power source and the implement. Here’s how they address these variations:
- Flexible Design: PTO drive shafts are flexible in nature, allowing them to adapt to different angles of rotation. The splined connections and telescoping or sliding mechanisms mentioned earlier provide the necessary flexibility to handle angular variations without compromising power transmission.
- Universal Joints: In situations where there are significant angular variations, PTO drive shafts may incorporate universal joints. Universal joints allow for smooth power transmission even when the input and output shafts are misaligned or at different angles. They accommodate the changes in rotational direction and compensate for angular variations, ensuring efficient power transfer.
By incorporating features such as splined connections, telescoping or sliding mechanisms, shear pins or clutch mechanisms, reinforced construction, and universal joints, PTO drive shafts can handle speed variations, torque variations, and angles of rotation. These design elements enable efficient power transmission and ensure the smooth operation of implements and machinery across different tasks and operating conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-30