|Metal Parts Solution for Vehicle, Agriculture machine, Construction Machine, transportation equipment, Valve and Pump system, Agriculture machine metal Parts, engine bracket, truck chassis bracket, gear box , gear housing , gear cover, shaft, spline shaft , pulley, flange, connection pipe, pipe, hydraulic valve , valve housing ,Fitting , flange, wheel, fly wheel, oil pump housing, starter housing, coolant pump housing, transmission shaft , transmission gear, sprocket, chains etc.|
|Main blank Process for Steel Casting||
Investment casting (wax mold made by middle temperature wax) /Precision casting ;
|Blanks Tolerance -Casting Tolerance||CT7-8 for Lost wax Casting Process
CT4-6 for Investment casting Process
|Applicable Material||Stainless Steel: CF8, CF8M, . G-X6CrNiMo1810, G-X7CrNiNb1189, SUS 304, 304L, 316, 316L.
OR According to customer requirement
Carbon steel, Low Carbon steel, middle carbon steel, G35, G45, WCB, WCA, WCC, ISO 340-550,
Alloy Carbon steel: G25CrMo4, Heat Resistant Steel,
|Casting Blank Size /Dimensions||2 mm-600mm / 0.08inch-24inch according to customer requirement|
|Casting Blank Weight||Range from 0.01kg-85kg|
|Applicable Machining Process||
CNC Machining/ Lathing/ Milling/ Turning/ Boring/ Drilling/ Tapping/ Broaching/Reaming /Grinding/Honing and etc.
|Machining Tolerance||From 0.005mm-0.01mm-0.1mm|
|Machined Surface Quality||Ra 0.8-Ra3.2 according to customer requirement|
|Applicable Heat Treatment||
Normalization , annealing, quenching and tempering, Case Hardening, Nitriding, Carbon Nitriding, Induction Quenching
|Applicable Finish Surface Treatment||Shot/sand blast, polishing, Surface passivation, Primer Painting , Powder coating, ED- Coating, Chromate Plating, zinc-plate, Dacromat coating, Finish Painting,|
|MOQ||For casting: 200pcs
For machining: 50pcs
|Lead Time||45days from the receipt date of deposit for stainless steel aisi 304 casting|
Products shown here are made to the requirements of specific customers and are illustrative of the types of manufacturing capabilities available within CHINAMFG group of companies. CHINAMFG policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd parties without written consent of the customers to whom the tooling, design and specifications belong.
|1. Marterial percentage||alloy steel:45%
|2. Casting weight percentage||0.1-5kg:40%
|3. Industry percentage||Components for train & railway: 25%
Components for automobile & truck: 30%
Components for construction machinery & forklift: 25%
Components for agricultural machinery: 10%
Other machinery compponents: 10%
|4. Globa market share||United States:30%
|5. Production capacity||Production Capacity: 20,000 tons / year
The Current Production Output: 15,000 tons / year
Open Capacity Percentage: 25%
Process design⇒ Tooling making ⇒ Wax injection ⇒Wax pattern assembly⇒ Mold preheat ⇒ Wax removal ⇒Stuccoing ⇒Dipping Casting⇒ Mold shake out ⇒Work piece cut-off ⇒ Grinding ⇒ Pack& transport ⇒ Final inspection ⇒Machining ⇒ Heat treatment
APQP and Inspection Report
1. Process Flow Diagrams
2. Control Plan
3. Process FMEA
4. Casting Process Instruction
5. Solidification Simulation Report
6. Heat Treatment Work Instruction
7. Casting Final Quality Control WI
8. Visual Inspection VI For Surface Irregularities
1. Material Test Report(A)
2. Material Test Report(B)
3. Magnetic Particle Inspection Report
4. Ultrasonic Examination Report
5. Radiographic Test Report
6. Destructive Test Report
7. Coating Test Report
8. Visual Inspection Report
9. Casting Inspection Report
1. Process Flow Diagrams
2. Control Plan
3. Process FMEA
4. Machining Process Instruction
5. Gauge List And Validation Plan
6. Final Quality Control
|Other Quality Document
1. PPAP Checklist
2.Measurement System Analysis Study
3. Process Capability Studies
4. Corrective Action Report(8D)
5. Packaging Instruction
1. Dimensional Inspection Report(A)
2. Dimensional Inspection Report(B)
3. CMM Report
Key Testing Equipment
• Agricultural equipment
• Automobile industry
• Computing equipment
• Medical / dental instruments
• Measuring instruments
• Orthopedic implants
• Safety equipment
• Petrochemical industry
• Industrial valves
•Fixing and movable equipment
• Sanitary fittings
• General machinery
• Pumps and general connections
• Food and beverage processing
• Instrumentation equipment
ZheJiang CHINAMFG is professional at independent development and design. Our engineers are skilled at AUTO CAD, PRO ENGINEER, CHINAMFG WORKS and other 2D & 3D softwares. We are able to design, develop,produce and deliver your PO according to your drawings, samples or just an idea. Dural control of standard products and OEM products.
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory——- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production—In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished—- Final quality control(FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished—–Outgoing quality control(OQC)
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
–Branch of CHINAMFG Industry Ltd.
We specialize in Metal Parts Solution for Vehicle, Agriculture machine, Construction Machine, transportation equipment, Valve and Pump system.
With keeping manufacturing process design, quality plHangZhou, key manufacturing processes and final quality control in house.
We are mastering key competence to supply quality mechanical parts and assembly to our customers for both Chinese and Export Market.
To satisfy different mechanical and functional requirements from our customers we are making a big range of metal products for our clients on base of different blanks solutions and technologies.
These blanks solutions and technologies include processes of Iron Casting, Steel Casting, Stainless Steel Casting, Aluminum Casting and Forging.
During the early involvement of the customer’s design process we are giving professional input to our customers in terms of process feasibility, cost reduction and function approach.
You are welcome to contact us for technical enquiry and business cooperation.
Why Choose Us ?
YOUR DESIGN WE HELP TO ACHIEVE, AS YOUR SINCERE PARTNER
1. Over 15 years professional manufacture experience. → We know better to your needs.
2. One-stop Service of Custom mold design from Initial drawing design, Material selection assistance, Mold structure/Mold flow analysis, Trial & mass production to Final assembly & shipment. → To ensure you get finished products with good assembly function.
3. High skilled and well-trained working team under good management environment. → To make sure high quality of your products.
4. Large and strong production capacity. → To meet your high demands very well.
5.Best price based on same quality requirements. →To help your project with most economical solution.
6. We have very strict quality control process as below. → To deliver the qualified products for you.
In coming Quality control (IQC) : All incoming raw material are checked before used.
In process quality control (IPQC) : Perform inspections during the manufacturing process.
Final quality control (FQC) : All finished goods are inspected according to our quality standard for each products.
Outgoing Quality Control (OQC) : Our QC team will 100% full inspection before it goes out for shipment.
7.Reliable Package & flexible in-time delivery. →To guarantee the product are well received in your side.
8. 24 hours on-line service with quick response. → To support your any inquiry or question.
Advantages 1:High Engineering and Technical Capability
* An industry’s senior engineering technical team , with special skills and rich experience in product design, casting ,heat treating and machining fields.
* Based on customer needs, in the beginning of product development, offer a solution, casting design, by structural component designed to casting parts, optimize the product design, then reduce costs and creating the more value for the customers.
* Special Techniques Enable us to Be Competent with Those Difficulties at Wax Injection & Shell Making Procedures When Manufacturing the Parts with Inner-Sophisticated-Structures.
* Use casting simulation analysis system software, try our best to ensure the success of the one-time trial sample.
Advantages 2: Advanced Inspection Equipment & Strong Quality Assurance Capacity
* Our testing equipments are not only leading in the industry, and also has a very complete range, they are hardware guarantee to ensure us continue to provide high-quality products for our customers.
* Carrying out ISO9001 and TS16949 quality management system, full implementation of 5S and Kanban site management, which is software guarantee of the quality.
* IQC, IPQC and FQC quality management team to control the whole production process, effectively prevent the generation of unqualified product.
* Our casting’ PPM ≤1000 Machining ‘ PPM ≤600
* We sticks to the quality management philosophy that “Starting from the customer needs and ending with their satisfaction,focusing on customer demands and exceeding their expectations”
Advantages3: Good Customer Service
* CHINAMFG can provide customers with good service, our staff have abundant commercial experience, good language ability, and rich foundry or mechanical background. We are committed to providing customers with accurate, careful and speedy service.
* Quotation, Quality Complaints and Email Response can usually be quickly and efficiently feedback within 48 hours.
* We have carried out an information-based management which is driven by an ERP and PMC system, to ensure on time delivery rate:95%
Advantages 4: Powerful Deep-processing Ability It is our core competitive ability in the industry
* Machining capability as the same as casting, the machining facility is fully independent from the casting foundry and has an independent management team and tailored business model to suit.
* CHINAMFG has completed a transformation and upgraded to a deep-processing manufacturer with expanded production capabilities and is committed to be equipped with other capabilities except casting, we focus on developing terminal products for top-end markets.
* High technical content in machining, and casting with sheet metal, welding, assembling, CHINAMFG has the most competitive advantage, it is the good choice for you.
Packaging & Shipping
1, Bundles Packing: Inside: packed with plastic protective film to protect each piece. Outside: Wrap to be bundles by waterproof
craft paper or EPE film.
2, Carton Packing: Inside: Each pcs pack in 1 plastic bag. Outside: Numbers of quantity put in 1 carton.
3, Wood Pallet Packing: Inside: Bundles or cartons packing; Outside: Numbers of bundles or cartons laden on 1 wood pallet.
4, Customized Packing As Clients Request is Available.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with over 15 years’ export experience for designing and producing vehicle machinery parts.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost,
and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make casting according to our drawing?
Yes, we can make casting according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or 3D cad model. If the 3D cad model can be supplied,
the development of the tooling can be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly approved.
4. Can you make casting based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for tooling making.
5. What’s your quality control device in house?
We have spectrometer in house to monitor the chemical property, tensile test machine to control the mechanical property and UT Sonic as NDT checking method to control the casting detect under the surface of casting
|Casting Method:||Investment Casting|
|Casting Form Material:||G25crmo4, G35, Wcb|
|Casting Metal:||Cast Steel|
|Casting Form Usage Count:||Permanent|
|Surface Treatment:||Dacromat Coating, Finish Painting|
What maintenance practices are essential for prolonging the lifespan of PTO shafts?
Maintaining proper care and performing regular maintenance on Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts is crucial for prolonging their lifespan and ensuring optimal performance. By following essential maintenance practices, you can prevent premature wear, identify potential issues early on, and maximize the longevity of your PTO shafts. Here are some key maintenance practices to consider:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform routine visual inspections of the PTO shaft to check for any signs of damage, wear, or misalignment. Look for cracks, dents, bent sections, or loose components. Inspect the universal joints, coupling mechanisms, protective guards, and other associated parts. Pay attention to any unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in performance, as these can indicate underlying issues that require attention.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of PTO shafts. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding lubrication intervals and use the recommended lubricant type. Apply lubrication to the universal joints, CV joints (if applicable), and other moving parts as specified. Regularly check for adequate lubricant levels and replenish if necessary. Ensure that the lubricant used is compatible with the shaft material and does not attract dirt or debris that could cause abrasion or damage.
3. Cleaning: Keep the PTO shaft clean and free from dirt, debris, and other contaminants. Regularly remove any accumulated dirt, grease, or residue using a brush or compressed air. Be particularly diligent in cleaning the universal joints and areas where the shaft connects to other components. Cleaning prevents the buildup of abrasive particles that can accelerate wear and compromise the shaft’s performance.
4. Guard Inspection and Maintenance: Check the protective guards and shields regularly to ensure they are securely in place and free from damage. Guards play a critical role in preventing accidental contact with the rotating shaft and minimizing the risk of injury. Repair or replace any damaged or missing guards promptly. Ensure that the guards are correctly aligned and provide sufficient coverage for all moving parts of the PTO shaft.
5. Torque and Fastener Checks: Periodically inspect and check the torque of fasteners, such as bolts and nuts, that secure the PTO shaft and associated components. Over time, vibration and normal operation can loosen these fasteners, compromising the integrity of the shaft. Use the appropriate torque specifications provided by the manufacturer to ensure proper tightening. Regularly verify the tightness of fasteners and retighten as necessary.
6. Shear Bolt or Slip Clutch Maintenance: If your PTO shaft incorporates shear bolt or slip clutch mechanisms, ensure they are functioning correctly. Inspect the shear bolts for signs of wear or damage, and replace them when necessary. Check the slip clutch for proper adjustment and smooth operation. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding maintenance and adjustment of these safety mechanisms to ensure their effectiveness in protecting the driveline components.
7. Proper Storage: When the PTO shaft is not in use, store it in a clean and dry environment. Protect the shaft from exposure to moisture, extreme temperatures, and corrosive substances. If possible, store the shaft in a vertical position to prevent bending or distortion. Consider using protective covers or cases to shield the shaft from dust, dirt, and other potential sources of damage.
8. Operator Training: Provide proper training to operators on the correct operation, maintenance, and safety procedures related to the PTO shafts. Educate them about the importance of regular inspections, lubrication, and adherence to recommended maintenance practices. Encourage operators to report any abnormalities or concerns promptly to prevent further damage and ensure timely repairs or adjustments.
9. Manufacturer and Expert Guidance: Consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations regarding maintenance practices specific to your PTO shaft model. Additionally, seek advice from experts or authorized service technicians who are knowledgeable about PTO shaft maintenance. They can provide valuable insights and assistance in implementing the best maintenance practices for your specific PTO shafts.
By following these maintenance practices, you can extend the lifespan of your PTO shafts, optimize their performance, and reduce the likelihood of unexpected failures or costly repairs. Regular inspections, lubrication, cleaning, guard maintenance, torque checks, and proper storage are all essential in ensuring the longevity and reliability of your PTO shafts.
How do PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery?
Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enhancing the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery. By providing a reliable power transfer mechanism, PTO shafts enable these machines to operate efficiently, effectively, and with increased versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery:
1. Power Transfer: PTO shafts facilitate the transfer of power from the tractor’s engine to various agricultural implements and machinery. The rotating power generated by the engine is transmitted through the PTO shaft to drive the connected equipment. This direct power transfer eliminates the need for separate engines or motors on each implement, reducing complexity, weight, and maintenance requirements. PTO shafts ensure a consistent and reliable power supply, enabling agricultural machinery to perform tasks with optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Versatility: PTO shafts provide tractors and agricultural machinery with increased versatility. Since PTO shafts have standardized dimensions and connection methods, a wide range of implements can be easily attached and powered by the same tractor. This versatility allows farmers to quickly switch between different tasks, such as mowing, tilling, planting, and harvesting, without the need for multiple specialized machines. The ability to use a single power unit for various operations reduces costs, saves storage space, and improves overall operational efficiency.
3. Improved Productivity: PTO shafts contribute to improved productivity in agricultural operations. By harnessing the power of tractors, agricultural machinery can operate at higher speeds and with greater efficiency compared to manual or alternative power methods. PTO-driven implements, such as mowers, balers, and harvesters, can cover larger areas and complete tasks more quickly, reducing the time required to perform agricultural operations. This increased productivity allows farmers to accomplish more within a given timeframe, leading to higher crop yields and improved overall farm efficiency.
4. Reduced Labor Requirements: PTO shafts help reduce labor requirements in agricultural operations. By utilizing mechanized equipment powered by PTO shafts, farmers can minimize manual labor and the associated physical effort. Tasks such as plowing, tilling, and harvesting can be performed more efficiently and with less reliance on human labor. This reduction in labor requirements allows farmers to allocate resources more effectively, focus on other essential tasks, and potentially reduce labor costs.
5. Precision and Accuracy: PTO shafts contribute to precision and accuracy in agricultural operations. The consistent power supply from the tractor’s engine ensures uniform operation and performance of the connected machinery. This precision is crucial for tasks such as seed placement, fertilizer or chemical application, and crop harvesting. PTO-driven equipment can provide consistent rotations per minute (RPM) and maintain the necessary operational parameters, resulting in precise and accurate agricultural practices. This precision leads to improved crop quality, reduced waste, and optimized resource utilization.
6. Adaptability to Various Tasks: PTO shafts enhance the adaptability of tractors and agricultural machinery to perform various tasks. With the ability to connect different implements, such as mowers, seeders, sprayers, or balers, via PTO shafts, farmers can quickly transform their tractors into specialized machines for specific operations. This adaptability allows for efficient utilization of equipment across different stages of crop production, enabling farmers to respond to changing needs and conditions in a cost-effective manner.
7. Enhanced Safety: PTO shafts contribute to enhanced safety in agricultural operations. Many PTO shafts are equipped with safety features, such as shields or guards, to protect operators from potential hazards associated with rotating components. These safety measures help prevent entanglement accidents and reduce the risk of injuries. Additionally, by using PTO-driven machinery, farmers can keep a safe distance from certain hazardous tasks, such as mowing or shredding, further improving overall safety on the farm.
8. Integration with Technology: PTO shafts can be integrated with advanced technology and automation systems in modern tractors and agricultural machinery. This integration allows for precise control, data monitoring, and optimization of machine performance. For example, precision guidance systems can be synchronized with PTO-driven implements to ensure accurate seed placement or chemical application. Furthermore, data collection and analysis can provide insights into fuel efficiency, maintenance needs, and overall equipment performance, leading to optimized operation and improved productivity.
In summary, PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery by enabling efficient power transfer, increasing versatility, improving productivity, reducing labor requirements, ensuring precision and accuracy, facilitating adaptability, enhancing safety, and integrating with advanced technologies. These benefits contribute to overall operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and the ability of farmers to effectively manage theiragricultural operations.
What benefits do PTO shafts offer for various types of machinery?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) offer several benefits for various types of machinery in agricultural and industrial applications. They provide a flexible and efficient means of power transmission, enabling machinery to perform specific tasks and functions. Here’s a detailed explanation of the benefits that PTO shafts offer for different types of machinery:
Versatility: PTO shafts contribute to the versatility of machinery by allowing them to be powered by a common power source, such as a tractor or an engine. This means that a single power source can be used to drive multiple implements or machines by simply connecting and disconnecting the PTO shaft. For example, in agriculture, a tractor equipped with a PTO shaft can power various implements such as mowers, balers, tillers, sprayers, and grain augers. Similarly, in industrial applications, PTO shafts enable the use of a single engine or motor to power different machines or equipment, such as generators, pumps, compressors, and industrial mixers.
Efficiency: PTO shafts offer an efficient method of power transfer from the power source to the machinery. By directly connecting the power source to the driven machine, PTO shafts minimize energy losses that may occur with other power transmission methods. This direct power transfer results in improved overall efficiency and performance of the machinery. Additionally, PTO shafts allow for the adjustment of rotational speed and power output to match the requirements of the specific machinery, ensuring optimal operation and reducing unnecessary energy consumption.
Cost Savings: The use of PTO shafts can lead to cost savings in multiple ways. Firstly, by utilizing a single power source to drive multiple machines or implements, the need for separate engines or motors for each piece of equipment is eliminated, reducing capital costs. Secondly, PTO shafts eliminate the requirement for additional fuel or energy sources, as they tap into the existing power source, resulting in lower fuel or energy expenses. Additionally, the versatility offered by PTO shafts allows for improved equipment utilization, maximizing the return on investment.
Flexibility: PTO shafts provide flexibility in terms of equipment setup and configuration. They can be adjusted in length or equipped with telescopic sections, allowing for easy adaptation to different equipment arrangements and varying distances between the power source and the driven machinery. This flexibility enables operators to quickly connect and disconnect the PTO shafts as needed, facilitating efficient equipment changes and reducing downtime. Moreover, the ability to adjust the rotational speed and power output of the PTO shafts adds further flexibility, accommodating the specific requirements of different machinery and applications.
Ease of Use: PTO shafts are relatively easy to use, making them accessible to operators with minimal training. The process of connecting and disconnecting the PTO shafts is straightforward, often involving a simple coupling or locking mechanism. This ease of use enhances equipment operability, allowing operators to quickly switch between different implements or machines without significant effort or time-consuming procedures. Furthermore, the direct power transfer through PTO shafts simplifies equipment operation, as the machinery can be powered by the existing power source without the need for additional controls or power management systems.
Increased Productivity: PTO shafts contribute to increased productivity in agricultural and industrial operations. By enabling the use of versatile machinery configurations, operators can perform a wide range of tasks using a single power source. This eliminates the need for manual labor or the use of multiple machines, streamlining workflow and reducing the time required to complete various operations. The efficiency and reliability of power transfer through PTO shafts also contribute to improved productivity by ensuring consistent and effective operation of machinery, resulting in enhanced output and reduced downtime.
Safety: While not directly related to machinery performance, PTO shafts also offer safety benefits. The implementation of safety shields or guards on PTO shafts helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft, reducing the risk of injuries to operators. These safety features are designed to cover the rotating shaft and universal joints, ensuring that operators cannot come into contact with them during operation. Proper training on PTO shaft operation and adherence to safety guidelines further enhance operator safety when working with PTO-driven machinery.
In summary, PTO shafts offer a range of benefits for various types of machinery. These benefits include increased versatility, improved efficiency, cost savings, flexibility in equipment configurations, ease of use, increased productivity, and enhanced operator safety. PTO shafts play a crucial role in agricultural and industrial applications by enabling the direct power transfer from a common power source to different machines or implements, resulting in optimized performance and operational effectiveness.
editor by CX 2023-11-17